This is a great grab on the go snack that's kid friendly and the best way to hide veggies in a meal!
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, minced
- 1/4 cup RYP Carrot Flake soaked in water
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- pinch sea salt & black pepper
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- Mashed Cauliflower
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and either place liners in muffin tins or grease pan.
- Place the oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onions, carrots, and garlic. Sauté for 5 to 7 minutes until tender. Set aside to cool.
- Mix the remaining muffin ingredients in a bowl to combine well, then incorporate the vegetable mixture once tender.
- Divide the meatloaf evenly into muffin tin filling each to the top. Press gently to pack the meat down.
- Bake for 30 minutes, remove the muffins from the pan and top with Mashed Cauliflower & Ketchup.