The perfect on the go, running out the door kind of breakfast!
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup natural nut butter or seed butter of your choice (we used almond butter)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp RYP Pumpkin Powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 1/4 cups old fashioned rolled oats (use gf if needed)
- 2/3 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- 1 tsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp hemp hearts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg, almond butter, coconut oil until creamy smooth. Add the honey, vanilla, cinnamon, RYP Pumpkin Powder, salt and baking powder. Beat until combined.
- Stir in the flour, followed by the coconut, oats and mix until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips and any other add-ins of your choice.
- Scoop out the dough onto the baking sheet. Pat down the tops to flatten a bit. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges are slightly browned.
- Allow to cool completely and can be frozen up to 3 months in a sealed container.