Do I need to setup an account with you?
- No absolutely not! But we do encourage you to sign up if you would like to speed through checkout and keep in the know with any deals or coupon codes available in the future
- I’ve forgotten my password?
- At the top right corner, you will see “Login” Just underneath the email and password you will see “Forgot your password”
- Follow the steps and provide an email we can reach you at. From there you will receive an email to reset your password.
Placing an Order
What Payment methods do you accept?
- If you scroll all the way to the bottom of the page you will see we accept: Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay and PayPal
How do I redeem a special offer?
- If you sign up for our newsletter you will get an email with a coupon code that you can apply at checkout, we will also share on our social media every now and again so give us a follow @rypnaturals
Why isn’t my coupon code working?
- Our coupon codes will be offered for a limited time so it may have expired please take a look at the fine print or comments on social media posts to understand the time frame it is offered.
- If your coupon code is not working during the time period given please feel free to reach out and send us an email at email@example.com with the Subject: “Coupon Code” and which code you are having a problem with
Can I track my order?
- You will receive an email with shipping confirmation and you will be able to track your order once your order has been processed and shipped.
Are all your products dairy free + gluten free?
- Yes, our products are going back to basics which is foods with one ingredient
- Have any of our products come into contact with Tree Nuts or Peanuts?
- Our Dehydration/Milling and Packaging facilities have no tree nuts or peanuts so there is no need to worry about allergies
How many tbsp of product is recommended for a serving size?
- Generally speaking, 2 tbsp is equivalent to 1 cup of fresh fruit and 1/2 tbsp - 2 tbsp is equivalent to 1 cup of raw vegetables
- Each product serving recommendation will be different between our fruit and vegetable powders, take a look at each product page for serving size recommendations
- Follow our Blog to find out the recommended serving sizes based on the recipes we have tried ourselves
How do you recommend using the veg and fruit powders?
- We will have plenty of recipes up on our blog but a few ideas that are the most popular are mixing our powders into a smoothie or baked good
- We encourage you to give us a follow on social media @rypnaturals and tag us with your creative recipes and how you’re experimenting with our powders
Do your products ever expire?
- Minimum shelf life of 12-24 months when stored in a cool, dry atmosphere of 20 degrees celsius or below with low humidity.