A Healthy Halloween Treat that won't feel you leaving guilty and sugar loaded the next day!
- 4 1/2 oz Dark Chocolate 80% (if using a lower percentage reduce the amount of coconut sugar)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil at room temperature
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 to 1 1/4 cups coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp RYP Pumpkin Powder
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 to 1 cup dark chocolate chunks or chips
- Preheat the oven to 335 degrees F and line a 9x9 pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a heatproof bowl above a pot of simmering water melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil together, set aside.
- Using a stand mixer with the whisk attachment or a hand mixer with the double beater, whisk the eggs and coconut sugar until fluffy and tripled in volume, this should take 5-10 minutes
- Slowly drizzle in the melted chocolate while whisking on low speed. Whisk until the chocolate is full incorporated.
- Sift the almond flour, cocoa powder, RYP Pumpkin Powder and salt into the egg/chocolate mixture and gently fold into the mixture until there is no clumps left.
- Stir most of the chocolate chunks/chips into the brownie batter and then transfer into the baking pan. Smooth out the top and sprinkle the rest of the chocolate chunks/chips evenly.
- Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Serve the brownies either still warm or cooled and enjoy during your Halloween Festivities!