This Zucchini Loaf is packed with 14G of plant based protein, natural ingredients, and a full serving of mixed vegetables thanks to RYP Protein + Veg! Such a quick and easy recipe leaving you with the perfect snack for breakfast, lunch or dessert.
*check out our instagram reels for the step-by-step video*
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup RYP Protein + Veg
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup plant based milk
- 1/3 cup apple sauce
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp ground flax & 6 tbsp warm water)
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (& more for topping)
- 1/3 cup walnuts (& more for topping)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F) and spray/line a loaf pan.
- Combine dry ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients in separate bowl.
- Add wet to dry and combine until no dry clumps remain.
- Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts and add to loaf pan.
- Top with extra chocolate chips and walnuts as desired.
- Bake at 350 for 50 mins or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 mins... be patient. And Enjoy your healthy treat guilt-free!!