These 3 simple ingredients combined creates a versatile final product of whatever you're in the mood for! You can make it into your own "toast", mini bagel bites, or healthy "cookies"!
Ingredients for Apple Cinnamon Toasties:
- 1 cup oat flour (or oats blended on high until fine)
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp RYP An Apple A Day ~ Organic Apple Powder*
- 1 tsp cinnamon*
- 1 cup unsweetened greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Blend oats on high to create oat flour.
- Add in baking powder, RYP Apple Powder, and cinnamon and pulse until combined.
- Add in greek yogurt and blend until dough forms.
- Form into squares, circles, balls, or any other shape you are feeling.
- We did small circles and baked for 8-12 mins. *Check every couple mins as baking time will vary depending on shape and size*
- Allow to cool. When ready to eat just toast it, add toppings, and Enjoy!
*We made a savoury version of this with our Keep Calm and Carrot On ~ Organic Carrot Powder instead of Apple Powder! It tasted just like carrot cake!*
*Feel free to experiment with any of our powders. This recipe is extremely versatile for your every mood*