Hello Fall! This is the perfect way to kick start leaves falling and cinnamon-inspired baking. This recipe is made in one bowl and one dish.... it is the easiest, most delicious healthy treat that can be enjoyed any time of the day! Just by adding 2 tbsp of RYP Apple Powder, you are incorporating a full medium apple in your goodies.
*check out our instagram reels for a step-by-step video on how to make this treat*
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp cinnamon (and extra for topping)
- 1.5 cups oats
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2-4 tbsp RYP Apple Powder
- Preheat oven to 375 F and grease a 9x9 baking dish.
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients, scoop into your baking dish and bake for 20-25 mins.
- Best tasting results when dish is extra hot! If allowing to cool, heat up your slice in the microwave, top with Greek Yogurt, Ice cream, Nut Butter, or cinnamon and enjoy!