These are the perfect snack to have in the fridge for an on-the-go snack. They are packed with protein and nutrients from mixed fruit thanks to RYP Protein Powder + Fruit Blend. Topped with white chocolate and sprinkles makes the perfect healthy celebration treat!
- 1 1/2 cup oat (or almond) flour
- 4 tbsp RYP Protein Powder + Fruit Blend
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 1/4 cup plant based milk of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup pure white chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp sprinkles
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, RYP Fruit Blend Protein Powder, salt, maple syrup, nut butter, milk, and vanilla until fully combined.
- Form mixture into balls of any size.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in a small bowl in the microwave stirring every 10 seconds.
- Dip the top half of the ball into the melted chocolate and sprinkle with sprinkles.
- Place balls in the fridge for ~20 mins.
- Once done, store in fridge & enjoy! :)