Making your own Almond Milk for the week ahead, we added Blackberry Powder to add nutritional value and a delicious taste. Tastes great in a bowl of oats or cereal!
- 1 cup raw almonds, soaked overnight
- 4 cups water
- 1 tbsp RYP Berry Special Blackberry Powder
- Drain the almonds and place them in a high speed blender, add the water and blend on high for 30 seconds or up to 1 minute depending on blender
- Pour mixture into a nut milk bag (if you don't have one we used a fine mesh bag) over a large bowl. Use your hands to squeeze the liquid into the bowl and discard the pulp that is leftover
- Use immediately or store the almond milk in the fridge, enjoy!