Don't have any pasta sauce in the house? This is a quick and easy way to make your own in under 5 minutes. Our RYP Broccoli powder can be replaced by any RYP Vegetable Powder (Kale, Spinach, Beet, Celery, Parsley... etc.)
*HINT* This sauce pairs perfectly with your homemade RYP Pasta. We paired it with our Beet Pasta. Check out the recipe in our blog.
- 2 cups packed basil leaves
- 2 tbsp RYP Broccoli Powder (or 1 tbsp RYP Veg Blend)
- 1/3 cup shelled pistachios (can be substituted with any nut of choice)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Add all ingredients, expect for the olive oil, into a blender.
- Mix ingredients while slowly adding in the olive oil until the mixture is well blended into a creamy sauce.
- Mix sauce into your favourite RYP pasta. Serve and Enjoy :)