Introducing RYP Cranberry Almond Biscotti! Starring RYP Oh Cranada ~ Organic Cranberry Powder, this recipe is by far the simplest and most delicious biscotti recipe we have ever made. Who doesn't love a good snack to go with their morning coffee!? RYP Cranberry powder is filled with natural sweetness and essential nutrients to start your day right. Try this recipe and let us know how you like it!
*don't forget to tag us in your creations!*
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp RYP Oh Cranada ~ Organic Cranberry Powder
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sliced/chopped almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees (F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- With an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until combined.
- Add in eggs and vanilla. Continue to mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and RYP Cranberry Powder. Then add this mixture to the wet ingredients.
- Mix with electric mixer on low-speed until combined.
- Fold in dried cranberries and almonds.
- Split the dough into two balls and form two logs on prepared baking sheet. About 8 inches long, 2-3 inches tall.
- Bake for 28 mins, or until starting to get slightly golden.
- Allow to cool for 25-30 mins and gently cut into 1 inch wide segments.
- Place the segments cut-side up on sheet and bake for another 15 mins or until golden brown on outside. Allow to cool fully and enjoy with a cup of tea or coffee for breakfast or dessert!