This is the easiest French Toast recipe ever... AND it is naturally sweetened with a combination of coconut oil and RYP Oh Cranada ~ Organic Cranberry Powder. A perfect recipe for an easy Sunday Morning or even a weekday to start the day off right!
*this recipe can be used with ANY of our powders! We recommend any of our Berry Powders for best results :)*
*makes one serving*
- 1/2 cup milk (any dairy alternative or regular milk)
- 1 egg
- 2 slices of sourdough (or any desired bread)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp RYP Cranberry Powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup mixed berries (we used blackberries)
- Mix egg, milk, cinnamon, RYP Cranberry Powder in a large bowl.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Dunk bread in mixture, coating both sides thoroughly.
- Place both pieces of bread on preheated pan and cook on both sides for ~4 minutes.
- Heat up and mash mixed berries in microwave (stirring often) or on the stove.
- Serve hot on a plate topped with berry compote, maple syrup, and icing sugar if you're feelin' fun! Enjoy! :)