Tis' the Season! This shortbread cookie recipe is so simple and extra delicious! By adding RYP Oh Cranada ~ Organic Cranberry Powder, your cookies will be a beautiful colour and filled with natural vitamins and antioxidants organic cranberries provide!
*this recipe will make around a dozen cookies*
- 1/2 cup softened butter (sub vegan if desired)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp RYP Cranberry Powder
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp lemon zest
- Combine butter and sugar and beat with an electric mixer until well blended.
- Add in flour, 1/2 cup at a time, and RYP Cranberry Powder, and continue to mix on low speed until smooth.
- Mix in lemon zest until well combined.
- Transfer dough to a plastic wrap and form into a log form. Place in the refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 (F).
- Slice cool dough into 1.5 in thick pieces and bake for 18-20 mins. If you see it getting golden, take out and allow to cool!
- Enjoy :)