Our absolute favourite recipe that has been in our family for years! The perfect holiday treat to share with family and friends. We added RYP Cranberry Powder for essential nutritional benefits.
- 500 g White Chocolate
- 1 cup Shelled Pistachios
- 2 tbsp RYP Cranberry Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Melt chocolate in a heat safe bowl over a pot of boiling water, stove top. Set aside and let cool to room temperature
- Roast Pistachios for 5-7 minutes, set aside to cool
- Add RYP Cranberry Powder to two spoonfuls of melted chocolate and stir to combine
- Stir in Pistachios into melted chocolate (without cranberry powder) and then pour mixture onto parchment lined baking sheet, then stir in Cranberry Melted Chocolate creating swirls throughout
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour then break into pieces, enjoy!