A great snack to grab on the go, if you’re spending your day on the ski hill or running around and need some fuel. These are the perfect healthier version of your typical chocolate chip muffin you might pick up at the local grocery store, and with a secret hidden ingredient to add in some extra nutrients...
- 1 mashed ripe banana
- 4 tbsp creamy almond butter or natural pb
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup organic coconut sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 free range eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp RYP Blend It Up ~ Organic Veg Blend
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup Oat Flour (blend on high in a blender or food processor)
- 1/2 cup df chocolate chips or semi-sweet
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, prep muffin tin with coconut oil or use tin liners
- Mix mashed banana, almond butter. honey, eggs, coconut sugar and vanilla with a whisk of hand mixer until there is little to not clumps
- Mix dry ingredients and add to wet ingredients, with a hand mixer or whisk until blended do not over mix.
- Stir in chocolate chips and RYP Veg Blend if you haven’t already.
- Spoon batter into 12 muffin tins of 24 mini muffin tins completely up to you, bake for 15 minutes in the oven.