Ever crave something sweet but still want to be healthy...? Our Cranberry Powder is the perfect natural sweetener in muffins, cookies, loaves, yogurt parfaits, oatmeal, smoothies, and so many more! These muffins have ZERO added sugar and ZERO flour. An easy recipe with limited ingredients for satisfying that sweet tooth.
*Makes 9 Large Muffins*
- 2.5 cups rolled oats
- 1 large ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 tbsp RYP Oh Cranada ~ Organic Cranberry Powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup coconut (optional)
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips (optional)
- RYP Cranberry-Apple Puree
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (F). Line a muffin tin with muffin liners or spray with oil.
- Make the Puree: Mix 3 tbsp RYP Cranberry Powder with 2 tbsp RYP Apple Powder and 1/2 cup water in a small bowl. Stir, and allow to thicken (~45 mins).
- Add 1.5 cups of oats into blender and pulse until flour like consistency.
- Mash banana in a large bowl.
- Mix in eggs, honey/maple syrup, milk and vanilla.
- Add oat flour, RYP Cranberry Powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt and mix until combined.
- Fold in optional coconut, white chocolate chips, and any other additions (nuts, shredded chocolate).
- Separate ~1/3 cup of mixture into each muffin tin.
- Use a small spoon to drizzle RYP Puree on each muffin. Then sprinkle with oats or coconut.
- Bake for 20-22 mins. Or until toothpick comes out clean!
- Serve and Enjoy :)