A little sweet treat that will start your week off right :) The zest of lemon and icing sugar fruit blend drizzle is the perfect combo! Add any fruit powders two any icing sugar and your sneaking in nutrients to something sugar filled...
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- zest of one lemon
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/4 cup raw honey/maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp RYP Blend It Up ~ Organic Fruit Blend
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1 tbsp almond or oat milk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice + zest
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a muffin tin
- In a medium bowl combine almond flour, baking soda and lemon zest. In a separate bowl combine eggs, apple sauce, honey/syrup, vanilla and lemon.
- Add the dry to wet ingredients and mix until well combined
- Fold in blueberries
- Spoon into muffin tin, we used a mini muffin tin but feel free to use regular.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely and add drizzle, enjoy!