The perfect mix of tart to sweet cocktail, for every get together or date night with your sofa this holiday :) Our RYP Cranberry is used to create zero sugar added juice that pairs perfectly with this delicious drink!
*Makes 2 servings*
- 4 ounces bourbon - (we used Makers Mark)
- 2 tbsp RYP Oh Cranada ~ Organic Cranberry Powder
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup real maple syrup
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 ounces soda water
- maple cranberries and rosemary sprigs for garnish
- Prepare the cranberry juice by boiling a cup of water and adding this to 2 tbsp of RYP Organic Cranberry Powder in a glass jar, set aside to cool for at least 30 mins to an hour. You can also prep this the day before and let sit overnight to be completely chilled.
- Prepare the maple cranberries and syrup by adding cranberries and syrup to a sauce pan over medium-low heat. Simmer until the cranberries begin to burst, roughly 5 mins. Remove from heat and let cool!
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice add the bourbon, cranberry juice and 2 1-2 ounces of the maple cranberry syrup depending on sweetness level desired. Shake vigorously!
- Strain into rocks glass filled with ice, top each with an ounce of soda water garnish with maple cranberries and rosemary sprig, enjoy :)