The sun is shining... Which only means one thing... ICE CREAM! But this isn't your regular scoop of Ice Cream!
Introducing your perfect Vegan, Dairy Free, Coconut homemade scoop of scream with RYP Berry Delicious ~ Organic Blueberry Powder & RYP Berry Special ~ Organic Blackberry Powder.
No Ice Cream Churner?? No Hand-Held Mixer?? NO PROBLEM.
- 2x 400 ml full fat canned coconut milk
- 1/2 cup packed with Medjool dates (pitted)
- 2-4 tbsp real maple syrup (to taste)
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- dash of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Berry Delicious Powder
- 1 tbsp Berry Special Powder
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries (for topping)
- 1/4 cup frozen blackberries (for topping)
- Before prepping your ingredients, place freezer-friendly bowl or container in the freezer to chill. I used a 9" by 5" loaf pan.
- Add all ingredients to high-speed blender, except for the frozen raspberries. Mix ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Add mixture to chilled container, top with raspberries if desired, and place flat in the freezer.
- Stir mixture with a spatula every 15 minutes until desired consistency has been met.