*Not your typical Snickerdoodle Loaf recipe* This recipe contains a full serving (& more) of mixed fruits! By adding a few scoops of RYP Blend it Up ~ Organic Fruit Blend, you are ensuring you are getting your nutrients derived from 6 six different fruits, as well as giving this loaf a beautiful natural colour and extra sweetness. This recipe is a go-to and such a tasty treat to keep in the pantry :)
- 1.5 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon & 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp RYP Fruit Blend & 1/2 tbsp RYP Fruit Blend
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees (F). Grease a 9x5" Loaf Pan.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, 1 tsp cinnamon, 2 tbsp RYP Fruit Blend in a medium sized bowl.
- Cream softened butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl with electric mixer for ~5 mins.
- Mix in eggs whisking with fork.
- Mix in vanilla and greek yogurt.
- Add dry to wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Fold in any additions (chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, raisins, nuts).
- Scoop mixture into greased pan.
- Combine 1/2 tbsp cinnamon, 1/2 tbsp RYP Fruit Blend, and brown sugar in a small bowl. Drizzle evenly on top of mixture.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. It is done when a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool, serve, drizzle with maple syrup & cinnamon if desired and enjoy your fruit-filled loaf!