These no-bake, no-fuss, protein packed granola bars are perfect to store in your fridge for a busy week! Filled with protein, fiber, fruity nutrients; these bars will be sure to keep you energized (& happy).
- 3/4 cup almond butter (or any nut butter)
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup nuts (peanuts, almonds, walnuts, pecans)
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- 1 tbsp coconut
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp RYP Protein + Fruit
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (if desired)
- Combine all wet ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl. Mix well.
- Add your dry ingredients to your wet and stir well. Fold in chocolate chips if desired.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and add your mixture.
- Press down mixture and spread it out evenly so that it is ~1.5 inches thick.
- Sprinkle with salt & coconut if desired.
- Refrigerate for ~2 hours.
- Slice into desired sizes, store in refrigerator and ENJOY :)