Start your morning off right with a hot stack of protein pancakes filled with all your favourite fruits! This stack has few ingredients but several nutritious benefits including a full serving of our RYP Protein Powder + Fruit Blend giving you 16g of plant based protein and the nutritious benefits of organic fruits!
* visit our instagram page @rypnaturals to see how-to videos for this recipe in our reels *
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/3 cup oats
- 4 tbsp RYP Protein Powder + Fruit Blend
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Chocolate chips (optional)
Ingredients: no egg option
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 2 tbsp RYP Protein Powder + Fruit Blend
- 2 tbsp RYP Blueberry (or any powder as desired)
- 1 1/4 cup water
- Fresh blackberries, bananas, strawberries (more for topping)
- Combine banana, oats, RYP Protein Powder, egg, vanilla, chocolate chips (if desired), in a mixing bowl and mix until smooth.
- Melt butter on a sauce pan.
- On medium-low heat, scoop 1/4 cup of protein pancake mixture on saucepan.
- Flip when edges are browning, continue to cook until bottom begins to brown.
- Plate, stack, top with butter and maple syrup, serve, and enjoy your breakfast of champions! :)