Ice cream, but from bananas, so it's extra nice! This dessert is 110% guilt free and absolutely necessary to have in the freezer at all times. Made from bananas with 16G of plant based protein PLUS a full serving of mixed fruit! Give this recipe a try, you won't regret it. Feel free to make it your own and add any RYP powder to your creation.
** visit our instagram page for a step-by-step video tutorial in our reel **
Ingredients: (2x servings)
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup RYP Protein + Fruit
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 6x oreos (or more!)
- Blend on LOW speed together bananas, RYP Protein, vanilla until smooth, but don't over do it!
- Add in oreos and continue to gently blend until oreos are crumbled.
- Transfer to dish and top with oreos as desired.
- Freeze for 2+ hours. You may have to allow to defrost prior to scooping!
- Scoop and Enjoy! :)