Fall... When all the festive baked goods come out of hiding. These Pumpkin Blondies are a perfect treat, any time of day! Feel free to experiment with your own add ins, such as chopped pecans, butterscotch chips, skor bites, and show us your creations! And, they contain our very own pumpkin puree made with RYP #SquashGoals ~ Organic Pumpkin Powder!
*Check out our "RYP Pumpkin Puree" Blog Post to learn more!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup RYP Pumpkin Puree (6 tbsp #SquashGoals, 1 cup water)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips (or preferred add ins)
- To make RYP Pumpkin Puree: Mix RYP #SquashGoals Powder and water and set aside for ~45 mins to rehydrate into a puree, stir every once in a while to remove any clumps, watch and let the magic happen.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 9x13 baking pan.
- Melt butter and cream together with sugars until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg, RYP Pumpkin Puree, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and baking powder.
- Stir in the flour.
- Fold in chocolate chips saving some for topping.
- Pour into pan and spread evenly so the top is flat.
- Top with chocolate chips, bake for 30-35 mins.
- Allow to cool, cut, serve, and enjoy!