This bread is perfect to add to your list of favourite festive baked goods! We made this recipe our own by adding 3 tbsps of RYP #SquashGoals ~ Organic Pumpkin Powder. Option to use RYP Apple Powder instead :)
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp RYP Pumpkin Powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Walnuts (optional)
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a greased loaf pan.
- In a medium sized bowl combine flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and RYP Pumpkin Powder.
- In a larger bowl whisk together milk and lemon juice and allow to sit for ~5 minutes. Then add in vegetable oil, vanilla, and eggs.
- Combine the dry ingredients into the wet; do not over stir. Gently mix in walnuts if desired.
- Add 1/2 of the base mixture into the loaf pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, cinnamon and melted butter. Pour half on top of the base mixture in the loaf pan.
- Add the rest of the base mixture and top with the rest of the cinnamon butter.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool, serve and Enjoy! :)
*This recipe contains 3/4 of a Small Organic Pumpkin!*