This meal is made with love and all-natural products! You'll be amaze at how quickly this recipe can be made and you might even have leftovers for the next day. Made with RYP #SquashGoals ~ Organic Pumpkin Powder, this bowl of gnocchi will taste fresh and leave you feeling satisfied!
- 1 cup RYP Pumpkin Puree (6 tbsp RYP Pumpkin Powder & 1 cup water)
- 1/2 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan
- Pinch of salt
- 3.5 cups flour
- Beyond Meat Italian Sausage
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 cups mushrooms
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup basil leaves
- Make your RYP Pumpkin Puree by combining RYP Pumpkin Powder + Water in a small bowl and stir until fully smooth with no clumps.
- In a large mixing bowl, use a stand mixer to combine pumpkin puree, ricotta cheese, eggs, parmesan and salt until fully smooth.
- Add 1 cup of flour at a time and mix on medium speed. Add rest of the flour until it is no longer sticky to tough (add more flour as needed).
- On a lightly dusted flour surface, roll small portions of dough into skinny tubes (thickness as desired). Chop into small pieces and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and carefully transfer gnocchi to boiling water. As gnocchi rises, it means its ready!
- Over medium-high heat in a large skillet, cook Beyond Meat Sausage until browned on outside, cut into small pieces and set aside.
- In same skillet, melt butter and add mushrooms until fully cooked.
- Add cherry tomatoes, spinach, basil leaves, chopped sausage, and cooked gnocchi to skillet and heat on medium for 3 minutes.
- Top with parmesan and basil as desired! Serve and enjoy :)