The perfect combination of pumpkin and spice! This recipe is perfect all year long for a quick and easy way to get your nutrients. It’s filled with spices and it’s base is our ‘Homemade RYP Pumpkin Purée’. If you don’t already know… just mix the powder with water and voila, you have your own purée!
- 3 tbsp butter (vegan if desired)
- 3 garlic cloves (diced)
- 1.5 cups RYP Purée (combine 1/2 cup Pumpkin Powder with 1.5 cups water)
- 3 cups milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1.5 tbsp lemon juice
- 1.5 tbsp maple syrup
- Favourite pasta
- Boil pot of water for pasta. Once boiling, add your favourite pasta.
- Brown butter and garlic on stove stop.
- Turn it to medium. Stir in Pumpkin Puree, milk, and spices.
- Stir for 5 minutes. Then add lemon juice, maple syrup, and sage.
- Add your cooked pasta. Mix in parmesan if desired, and enjoy!