Tis' The Season! Whether you pick your pumpkin from a local pumpkin patch or from your local grocery store, save the seeds for a little treat! This was our favourite thing to do as kids, and we still love experimenting with new flavours as adults.
- 2 tbsp RYP #SquashGoals ~ Organic Pumpkin Powder
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Make sure your pumpkin seeds are fully dry! In a large bowl, mix your seeds with all ingredients.
- Spread seeds on baking sheet.
- Bake for ~30 minutes, tossing every 10 minutes, until golden brown!