Nothing says Fall like a batch of Pumpkin Spice cookies for the whole family! This recipe is one that you should always have on hand... If you haven't already seen it, check out our RYP Pumpkin Puree blog post on how to make your very own, all-natural puree! Don't forget to #SquashGoals in your creations!
*check out our instagram reel of a step-by-step video tutorial of this Fall-inspired recipe*
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup RYP Pumpkin Puree (1.5 tbsp RYP #SquashGoals + 1/4 cup water)
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 F and line a large baking sheet.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl, beat with a mixer butter, sugars, vanilla and RYP Pumpkin Puree until fully combined and free of all clumps.
- Combine dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Make 1-2 tbsp sized balls on baking sheet. Top with sea salt if desired.
- Bake for 10-12 mins. Allow to cool, and enjoy!