Anyone else find themselves patiently waiting all year for Starbucks to release their Pumpkin Spiced Latte? Forget the waiting, keep RYP #SquashGoals ~ Organic Pumpkin Powder in your cabinet and make yourself this all-natural RYP PSL with no artificial sweeteners, flavours, or preservatives! And the best part is RYP Powders have a shelf-life of 12-24 months... which means you can make your PSL all year round!
*check out out instagram reel for a step-by-step video on how to make your very own, Starbucks inspired, RYP PSL!
- 1/4 cup RYP Pumpkin Puree (1.5 tbsp RYP Pumpkin Powder + 1/4 cup water)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbsp milk of choice
- 1 shot of espresso or 1/2 cup of brewed coffee (make it iced and add cold brew coffee + a handful of ice cubes)
- See 'RYP Pumpkin Puree' blog! Allow to sit until puree has formed (~30 mins).
- Combine RYP Pumpkin Puree, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and add mixture to coffee cup.
- Top with espresso or brewed coffee or cold brew, and pour in milk.
- Top with whipped cream and spices as desired! And Enjoy :)