RYP Raspberry Cinnamon Buns
*Yeast-Free, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Guilt-Free*!! This simple recipe is fun to make and even more fun to taste! By adding our RYP Razzle Dazzle ~ Organic Raspberry Powder to the dough and the glaze, your cinnamon buns will have a beautiful colour with the natural sweetness of raspberries!
*Check out our IGTV on our Instagram Page for a step-by-step tutorial* @rypnaturals
Raspberry Cinnamon Buns:
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 6 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 3/4 cups oat flour *we made our own: blended rolled oats in the Vitamix*
- 2 tbsp RYP Raspberry Powder
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- A pinch of Sea Salt
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp RYP Raspberry Powder
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (F) and line a baking dish with coconut oil or parchment paper. *We used a 9'x5' dish but it depends on how thick your buns are.*
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the almond milk, coconut sugar, and melted coconut oil.
- Combine the oat flour, RYP Raspberry Powder, baking powder, and salt. Sift the dry mixture into the large mixing bowl with the wet ingredients. Gently mix all ingredients together.
- Once dough forms a large sphere, place it on a floured-surface. Roll dough, to the best of your ability, into a large rectangular shape about 1 inch thickness.
- Make your Filling by mixing together the melted coconut oil, cinnamon, and coconut sugar. Spread filling across surface of the dough.
- Tightly roll dough to form a log shape and cut into segments. *Ours made 8 cinnamon buns to fit into our dish. This number will vary depending on your preference of thickness!*
- Place each bun tightly together in your baking dish. *Optional: lightly sprinkle your buns with cinnamon, coconut sugar, and additional RYP Raspberry Powder*
- Bake for 20-25 mins, or until the top is a golden brown. Make your Raspberry Glaze while it is baking: Mix together Raspberry Powder, icing sugar, and almond milk.
- Allow buns to cool for 10-15 minutes then top with raspberry glaze, serve, and Enjoy! :)
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published