Another week another opportunity to perfect baking! RYP Razzle Dazzle Powder is the perfect addition to your baking for taste and nutritional benefits!
Servings = 18-20 Brownies
2 tbsp RYP Razzle Dazzle Raspberry Powder = 1 cup Raspberries
- 2 tbsp RYP Razzle Dazzle Powder
- 1/2 cup Almond Butter (or any nut butter)
- 1 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 Flax Egg (1 tbsp ground flax mixed with 3 tbsp water)
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup Almond Four
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Dairy Free Milk of Choice (we used cashew)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- Pinch of Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease a 8x8 inch baking dish
- In a small bowl mix ground flax and water to create a flax egg, set aside
- In a large bowl cream together almond butter and coconut sugar
- Add the flax egg once it has become gel-like as well as half of the non-dairy milk, maple syrup and vanilla, stir until combined.
- Add in the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add in the remaining non-dairy milk and combine together.
- Once fully incorporated fold in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into the baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes until a toothpick comes out ALMOST clean.
- Let Cool, Cut into Bite Sized Squares, Enjoy!