Looking for the perfect batch of muffins filled with natural flavour and sweetness from fruit? Look no further. These muffins contain a full serving of apples and strawberries with the convenience of RYP Powder! Feel free to substitute for ANY of our RYP Powders :)
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp RYP Apple Powder
- 1 tbsp RYP Strawberry Powder
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1-8 oz. carton sour cream/yogurt
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- *1/2 c. sugar- for topping
- *2 tsp. cinnamon- for topping
- *1 tbsp Apple Powder- for topping
- Grease your muffin tin and set aside. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees (F).
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, sugar, RYP Powders.
- In a large bowl, mix melted butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, vanilla and sour cream. Mix well.
- Stir in flour mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon and RYP Apple Powder.
- Divide batter evenly into muffin tins. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake in oven for 15 mins, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool and enjoy :)