Strawberry-Banana... Name a better combination...
In the mood for a classic Banana muffin with a twist? Try adding RYP The Straw to my Berry ~ Organic Strawberry Powder.
3 ripe bananas
3/4 cup brown sugar (*I cut it down to 1/4*)
1/3 cup melted butter
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 cup flour
Pinch of salt
2 tbsp RYP The Straw to my Berry ~ Organic Strawberry Powder
1) Pre-heat over to 375 degrees (F). Line your 12x muffin tray with muffin holders (my favourite) or with your oil/butter of preference.
2) In a medium bowl combine the mashed bananas, brown sugar, egg, and melted butter.
3) In a separate larger bowl, combine the baking powder, baking soda, flour, salt, and RYP Powder.
4) Add the wet ingredients in the medium bowl to the dry ingredients in the larger bowl and mix until combined.
5) Fill muffin holders to the rim, but these muffins tend to rise so try not to overflow.
6) Bake for 15 mins and insert a toothpick. Mine took 20 mins until the toothpick came out clean.
7) Wait 15 mins to cool. Serve&Enjoy :)