This recipe can be made with any of your Go-To RYP fruit powders. It is so easy and SO delicious. Perfect for an after dinner snack, paired with a cup of coffee, and for any other time of the day.
*4 tbsp RYP The Last Straw ~ Organic Strawberry Powder = 2 FULL cups of raw strawberries*
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp RYP Strawberry Powder (or powder of choice)
- 1/4 cup cool butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
RYP Glaze Ingredients:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp RYP Strawberry Powder (or powder of choice)
- Preheat oven to 375 (F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine milk and apple cider vinegar in a small bowl and set aside.
- Mix flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, RYP Strawberry Powder in a large bowl.
- Use grater to mix in grated cool butter. Then mix in maple syrup.
- Knead 3-4 times in bowl. Transfer to a clean surface and form into a circle about 1 inch tall.
- Slice into 8 pieces.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- While baking, prepare the RYP Glaze by mixing all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Top baked (golden brown) scones with glaze and serve warm! Top with any fruit and/or powdered sugar and Enjoy! :)