RYP Protein Powder is a perfect addition to any and all baked goods for extra fuel from our plant based protein blend, a full serving of mixed fruits, and your daily boost of Vitamin D! Simply mix in 4 tbsp for a serving of 16g of protein. Feel free to double this recipe as it only makes 7 mini donuts. Check out our Instagram Reels for the Recipe Video, and don't forget to share your creations.
- 1/2 cup Oat or Almond Flour
- 4 tbsp RYP Protein Powder + Fruit Blend
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Oat or Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp flax, 3 tbsp water)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Frosting: 2 tbsp coconut sugar, 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray your donut pan or your sheet pan, either works!
- Combine all ingredients (except for the frosting) in a large bowl and whisk together until smooth.
- Add batter to your donut pan. If using a sheet pan, form your donuts by creating 7 mini balls and stick your finger in the middle to create a hole, or just simply leave them as cookies!
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Glaze baked donuts/cookies with frosting and allow to cool. Enjoy at any time of day to keep you energized and happy! :)