RYP White Chocolate Fruit Cups
Not your average white chocolate Reese's Cups... These drool-worthy cups have a full serving of our RYP Protein Powder + Fruit Blend ensuring you are getting your protein and your nutrients from 6 different fruits! Add some white chocolate in there and you have the perfect snack!
- 1 1/2 cup oat (or almond) flour
- 4 tbsp RYP Protein Powder + Fruit Blend
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 1/4 cup plant based milk of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup pure white chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Line a mini muffin tin with 12 liners.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave stirring every 10 seconds.
- Scoop melted chocolate (~1 tbsp) into each cup.
- Place tin in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix flour, RYP Fruit Blend Protein Powder, salt, maple syrup, nut butter, milk, and vanilla until fully combined.
- Scoop ~1 tbsp of dry mixture into each cup on top of the frozen chocolate.
- Top with another layer of chocolate, top each with a sprinkle of sea salt and place in the freezer for ~20 mins.
- Once done, store in fridge and enjoy! :)
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published